Borrow from individuals and bypass the banks
– the crowdfunding team –
You know how much you want to borrow and we understand that each borrower will have different and sometimes unique requirements.
You may have already made enquiries with the mainstream banks and lenders and found that they were inflexible. You are looking for someone who knows your market and help you to get funded.
At present, we are helping borrowers wishing to raise finance primarily for property related products and services which will require some form of security. However, we will consider other businesses too.
The first step is to register your interest below where we will give you direct access to one of our decision makers so that we can give you a quick decision in principle within 48 hours.
Your application is processed and forwarded to our credit assessment team who will appraise both the project and borrower and if agreed, assign a credit band.
Once approved, we will forward details of the project to our lenders (the crowdfunding team) and invite them to participate in the loan.
For full details, please review the borrower terms and conditions.
HOW TO APPLY:
Borrowers can use the simple criteria checklist below:
- Secured – held as normally a first charge on a property or appreciating asset.
- This may be on an interest and capital repayment or interest only basis, depending on the term and purpose of loan.
- Loans start from £50,000.
- Typical loan terms will be from a minimum of 6 months to a maximum 36 months – expect a normal range of 6-12 months
- You can contact us by telephone, email or fill in the simple online form and complete the registration process.
- Different grade of investment opportunities based on type of loan, business use, term and amount.
- Grades typically fall into five categories of either A, B, C, D or E where E is higher risk with a higher rate of return moving through to A with lower risk and a lower rate of return.
You can contact us by telephone, email or fill in the simple online registration form process.
How much can I borrow?
From £50,000 on a secured basis with no maximum.
How long can I borrow for?
Our loans are usually a minimum of six months to typically three years but can be adapted to suit your needs.
Can I pay some or all of my loan early?
Yes, subject to 30 day notice period.
What are the fees?
When we discuss your application we will tell you what fees apply. As well as the capital and interest, there is an application fee, and arrangement fee due on disbursement. For secured lending, you will also be required to pay for our valuer to carry out a valuation of the asset.